Just signed up

Options
I just signed up a few minutes ago and I feel pretty good about it. I have been W.W for 2 years now, on and off, and have lost 48 pounds. This is one of those off times for me because money is tight and I have realized that i need accountablity to lose weight. I am hoping this works out for me.

Replies

• squashaclein
    Options
    its all attitude.....
    You can still eat what you want, as long as you are prepared to put the effort in to burn it off!!!
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the family. Welcome to add me for motivation and support.
  • icejade
    icejade Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    welcome!

I am new as well. I have only been doing this for 2 weeks, and have done well so far.
  • Pam37841
    Pam37841 Posts: 286
    Options
    I just signed up a few minutes ago and I feel pretty good about it. I have been W.W for 2 years now, on and off, and have lost 48 pounds. This is one of those off times for me because money is tight and I have realized that i need accountablity to lose weight. I am hoping this works out for me.

Welcome!

This is a great place and best of all it is free! LOL! Feel free to add me and join my challenge if you like. It is called "The Burnin' Down Summer Challenge!"
  • Zena77
    Zena77 Posts: 1
    Options
    Just joined a few days ago. I am looking to lose 125lbs. I want to take the xxl clothes out of my closet and put in the mediums. :smile: