girls only

Options
2»

Replies

• TwiFan5
    TwiFan5 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I tend to eat a lot of chocolate although I am about 3 weeks late so am actually missing it at the moment. :(
  • trishtrish84
    trishtrish84 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I tend to eat a lot of chocolate although I am about 3 weeks late so am actually missing it at the moment. :(

Have you took a prego test?
  • TwiFan5
    TwiFan5 Posts: 419 Member
    Options

Have you took a prego test?

No not yet I am waiting until next week to see if I get aunt flow then.
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    I don't over eat, but I certainly eat right up to my daily allotment. I also want to smack the crap out of anyone who questions my food choices. I will have my chocolate and ice cream and I will not give a crap.
  • carl1738
    carl1738 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I do and I don't care. I know its coming and I try to compensate before and after. I do still try to eat healthy but if I want chocolate someone better get me some and a foot rub.

Yes, dear!
  • newfielover
    newfielover Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    idk if you can really honestly blame it...but i sure do and its not a big deal if you overeat a little bit every once in a while!
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    My situation used to be the opposite. My appetite used to vanish during my TOM. I'd also get constipated, and pee very little. It's like my body didn't want anything in or out... except blood, of course!

Now that I'm eating healthy(ish) and exercising every day, there are no perceptible changes in my appetite or energy level.

I heard that increased craving during TOM may be related to emotional eating -- TOM makes you feel crappy, so emotional eaters crave food to relieve stress during TOM. Could that have some truth in it?