Options
    I only did 50.... but that is 50 more than I usually do!! :D
  • TKOmalley
    TKOmalley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll try it!
  • goingnowhere
    Options
    well. I tried. Did Yoga Ballet booty hip hops to get me started and did about 48 crunchies - I think. Then was hot and tired and I ended up scrubbing the rug because while I was doing my planks for my core strength all I could see was Beagle hair. Failing miserably on the challenges but at least it gets me going on something else!
  • datzun
    datzun Posts: 198
    Options
    250 crunches done!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    hopefully I'll remember to finish them today!
    Phew! 200 done! I'll probably do a couple more by the end of the night, but I wanted to get those out before I forgot!
  • atlraine
    atlraine Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    OMG I did it!!! 200 crunches broken out but completed!!! Cannot wait to see what you post for tomorrow. Please ADD me as a friend as I welcome the daily challenges.
  • gnoccola
    gnoccola Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Well, I didn't make it. Yesterday was my sit-ups day and today my abs are burning badly. I couldn't even take 20 crunches. I need 2 days to rest from the sit-ups. So, beer is on me.
  • kathyrice
    kathyrice Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    All done! Whew!
  • MamaDuck369
    Options
    I'll try too. I just started mfp last night. Haven't exercised for a loonnnnng time. I'll have to do it in sets. thanks for the challenge!
  • manelson1976
    Options
    done yeah im jusy started with this thanks for the challenge
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Dammer! We had quite the turnout on this one!
    Thanks you all for joining in so well and motivating each other, it's really great for everyone!

I got mine done too BTW
  • mazziemom
    mazziemom Posts: 21
    Options
    I got them done just did not have a chance to log yesterday. Thanks for the challenge.