Hoping for Change

Options
Hello, all! I just joined tonight. I have 155 lbs to loose and am in need of support. I heard of this site on FB and thought I would check it out. Here's hoping it's never to late to change.

Replies

• marielw
    marielw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi and good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you need some support!
  • ohnuts14
    ohnuts14 Posts: 197
    Options
    It really never is too late. You can do anything you put your mind to. =)
  • adk88
    adk88 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I am also pretty new to this site, but if there is one thing that I have learned so far, it's that this is a great place if you are looking for support and motivation. Best of luck with your weight loss, and feel free to add me!
  • trishtrish84
    trishtrish84 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the first day of the rest of your life. This site is amazing. I have only been here for about a month now and I absolutely ♥ it. There are so many helpful and friendly people on here and so many success stories to keep you motivated. You have definitely made a good decision by joining. I myself have 142lbs to lose so feel free to add me and we can keep each other on track! I hope your journey is filled with success and happiness!
  • mum2candd
    mum2candd Posts: 37
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP. Its great for giving you moral support and finding answers to any questions or problems you may be having. Good luck on your weight loss journey.

Feel free to add me!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Don't waste time hoping, just start logging! Writing down what I eat and how much I exercise has revolutionised my life and my health.

Welcome to MFP :)
  • genesuncut
    Options
    Hi I am newish too, its really good .
  • cshore54
    cshore54 Posts: 70
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck on your journey. It is never too late!!

SW 271
    CW 161
    GW 141
  • samieg74
    samieg74 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say hi I'm samantha and I am wanting to lose at least 3 stone in weight intime to re-new my wedding vows in 2013. I want to be a slim bride and look fab in the white dress I never had back when I first got married in 1993... I hope I have as much success as you all and would like to offer my any support to anyone interested.
    Add me as a slim buddy.
    Finally GOOD LUCK to all xxx

Samantha xx