going back to basics

Options
Jansgoal
Jansgoal Posts: 3 Member
edited November 2023 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all I am 45 Mother of 3 and have tried just about everything this year to lose the weight I have gained. I use to be able to drop the pounds in the summer months but last year and this summer I have not lost anything. I tried all the new diet pills and cleansings and funky excercise equipment. I finally have come to the conclusion that I need to count calories a basic basic diet. cross your fingers and hope and pray this works for me otherwise I am going to SCREAMMMMM!!! take care and Happy dieting.

Replies

• Jansgoal
    Jansgoal Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all I am 45 Mother of 3 and have tried just about everything this year to lose the weight I have gained. I use to be able to drop the pounds in the summer months but last year and this summer I have not lost anything. I tried all the new diet pills and cleansings and funky excercise equipment. I finally have come to the conclusion that I need to count calories a basic basic diet. cross your fingers and hope and pray this works for me otherwise I am going to SCREAMMMMM!!! take care and Happy dieting.
This discussion has been closed.