what can i have for 350 calories for dinner?

eluiesita
eluiesita Posts: 31 Member
edited September 29 in Food and Nutrition
350 calories left for today, now what can I get with 350 cal?

Replies

• NyxDominique
    NyxDominique Posts: 271 Member
    meat and veggies

meat normally very low in calories, and good portion of brocolli and carrots are only 50 cals
  • Victorian131
    Victorian131 Posts: 130
    you could have grilled vegetables, chicken (not much but some, cut half a breast into really thin strips), and half a cup of cous cous, its a really nice filling meal with hardly any calories at all, definitely under 400 if you measure everything out right.
  • arkenny
    arkenny Posts: 125
    4oz baked chicken breast no skin .... 1 cup of cooked spinach! u will be way under 350! if your looking for good recipies for low cal you should look at the Hungry girl cook books! they are great
  • minburke
    minburke Posts: 241 Member
    you could have grilled vegetables, chicken (not much but some, cut half a breast into really thin strips), and half a cup of cous cous, its a really nice filling meal with hardly any calories at all, definitely under 400 if you measure everything out right.

This! Sounds great. I sometimes make cauliflower mash if I want a low-cal potato alternative..
  • AI1108
    AI1108 Posts: 488 Member
    chicken or tuna salad with light dressing.. you get to add in pretty much anything you want
  • eluiesita

whats cous cous?
  • eluiesita
    4oz baked chicken breast no skin .... 1 cup of cooked spinach! u will be way under 350! if your looking for good recipies for low cal you should look at the Hungry girl cook books! they are great

does that book has an online site?
  • Victorian131
    Victorian131 Posts: 130

whats cous cous?

cous cous is basically a really easy to cook (add boiling water, cover and wait) healthy rice alternative. It has just under 200 claories less per 100g than rice!!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Couscous <---here is more info

Quinoa is even healthier still but its a bit on the expensive side...both can be bought from whole food stores/whole food sections of supermarkets.

Hope this helps and you find something yummy!
  • eluiesita
    Thanks guys for all the info,really appreciated.. Im really having a hard time with losing weight :-(
This discussion has been closed.