A NSV worth mentioning

Options
This weekend I decided to put on some skinny jeans that I had got uncomfortably too tight 4 months ago. I DID NOT expect to have the "plumber's crack" most of the day while I wore them....LMAO!!!! At first it was funny, then it became annoying...BUT I was still happy to know that whatever I'm doing with the help/support of MFP and other MFP'ers is actually working....

NEXT TIME, I'm wearing a belt with THOSE DANG SKINNY JEANS....thank goodness for the belt loops that were designed on them!!!!!

Ta-Ta for now...lol!

Replies

• TheresaRichardson
    Options
    LOL..... don't you hate the 'plumber's crack'?!!!! This is great. Keep up the good work!!!!
  • vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Too funny! I'm in the 'older' age group and, after losing 35 lbs., don't have the courage to even try on those dang skinny jeans! Good for you :flowerforyou:
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I'm glad they are loose for you! :)
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    CommittohealthCHANGED Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    LMAO but no seriouly Spectacular NSV. You are doing fabulous keep up the fantastic job.
  • TanyaDL
    TanyaDL Posts: 54
    Options
    Thanks y'all! I appreciate your support!

And yes, Theresa, I can't stand a plumber's crack...it gives me the heebee jeebees!!!!! LOOOOLL!!!
  • koluvsmusic
    Options
    LOL! I remember you telling me & me watching you having to keep pulling up your jeans. LOL! Glad to see them falling off you YEAHHHHHHH to weight loss!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: I so fill you about the 'plumber's crack'. (AWW......The pros & cons to weight loss. LOL) Overall you look good & are doing great!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!