On my way to ONEderland, 50 lbs lost

Options
This was me at 335!!!
SOORf.jpg

This was when i lost 40 lbs, i will post a picture of me recently when i take one.
v7aGF.jpg

I started January 15th and its been pretty tuff, But i want it so bad. I want to be able to do things without society telling me i cant because of my weight. Because i was big my whole life i now have arthritis in my back (like an 80 year old) but im only 21!! So the pain just from my 2 damaged disks and my herniated disk is enough to get me moving on becoming healthy. But hopefuly as i lose more weight it will get better!

For the past 2 months ive only lost a couple pounds, but im back on track and cant wait to get to ONEderland.
Keep up all the good work MFP peeps and thank you for all your support and advice :))

Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• dino1147
    dino1147 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! you can do this feel free to add me if u want more support and motivation
  • Kmarr32010
    Kmarr32010 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    You're doing GREAT and looking GREAT too! So glad to have someone as inspiring as you as my MFP friend! Keep up the good work. You'll be in ONEderland SOON!
  • ADJulie
    ADJulie Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Keep up the hard work. I started my journey weighing 300 lbs. I am not 7 pounds away from onederland. In never thought it was going to get here. It is so worth it though.
  • Jeterfan2
    Jeterfan2 Posts: 15
    Options
    Keep pushing yourself and keep that motivation going it will come to you!! great job
  • ThaCookieMonster
    ThaCookieMonster Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    thanks!!
  • DonaGail
    DonaGail Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Oh man can I relate!
    Im a lot older than you but at 50 I felt like I was a decrepid old lady of 85! Im 51 now.
    I have lost 58 lbs so far and have a long way to go but I feel so much better~ and I dont limp when I walk or have to 'unfold' my legs and wait a moment when I stand up.
    My mom is in a huge hospital in Cleveland and its quite a walk through the campus to her room. I know it would have been so painful for me before. I would have been sweating and gasping!
    Now I enjoy the stroll and feel like Im exercising. I feel bad for the people I see struggling who are heavy. Been there!
    Im sure the uber-fit see me and think I should lose weight..lol..little do they know!
    Best of luck to you, you look great!
    D
  • ThaCookieMonster
    ThaCookieMonster Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Oh man can I relate!
    Im a lot older than you but at 50 I felt like I was a decrepid old lady of 85! Im 51 now.
    I have lost 58 lbs so far and have a long way to go but I feel so much better~ and I dont limp when I walk or have to 'unfold' my legs and wait a moment when I stand up.
    My mom is in a huge hospital in Cleveland and its quite a walk through the campus to her room. I know it would have been so painful for me before. I would have been sweating and gasping!
    Now I enjoy the stroll and feel like Im exercising. I feel bad for the people I see struggling who are heavy. Been there!
    Im sure the uber-fit see me and think I should lose weight..lol..little do they know!
    Best of luck to you, you look great!
    D

You look great too!
    I feel soo old :( its crasy how weight can make u look alot older to!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    wow great job!
  • tkemnetz
    tkemnetz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. I have lost 41 pounds but recently started slipping and have gained back 3 pounds. Your story has inspired me to push onward. Thanks for not giving up and for sharing your story with people like me looking for a reason to continue down this rough and rocky road.

You are a beautiful person. Be good to YOU!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!