Totally OT--but...

Options
Mufasa0331
Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
Does anyone else watch these stupid Bridezillas shows on WE TV??

MY GOD!! I want to hunt these people down and smack the crap out of them. I would NEVER EVER talk to my family or my friends like that! It's a wonder that someone even is marying them.
And the parents that are paying for these expensive weddings yet their children talk to them like they are worthless annoying scum...

Sorry I just had to vent for a minute.... I wonder how many calories your burn smacking someone a couple times?? :laugh:

Replies

• Mufasa0331
    Options
    Does anyone else watch these stupid Bridezillas shows on WE TV??

MY GOD!! I want to hunt these people down and smack the crap out of them. I would NEVER EVER talk to my family or my friends like that! It's a wonder that someone even is marying them.
    And the parents that are paying for these expensive weddings yet their children talk to them like they are worthless annoying scum...

Sorry I just had to vent for a minute.... I wonder how many calories your burn smacking someone a couple times?? :laugh:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I think the producers goad these people into acting like uncouth animals, in my opinion.

I just saw part of an episode where a girl was giving her fiance a hard time about being in a strip club for his bachelors party. I thought "And did we have a discussion about this bachelor party BEFORE it took place so as to avoid just such a scenario??"

:noway: :huh:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Im watching it. Yea I just want to go through the tv. The one lady who talks to her boyfriend like a child. My god. :grumble:
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Dude, that show is so old.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    They should call that channel C*NT channel. All I see on it are a bunch of c*nts. I only watch if Roseanne is on.
  • Mufasa0331
    Options
    I posted this like 5 years ago... so yeah it is pretty old show now...
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,129 Member
    Options
    The internet never forgets.
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    They are out of control...
  • Catie8192
    Catie8192 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I laugh at them. While I believe that a wedding is a big deal, some things aren't that serious. Also, they spend wayyyyy too much money. lol.
  • Mufasa0331
    Options
    I havent watched that show since beginning of 2009 lol.. got too old too quick.