First Mini-Goal NSV!

Options
I DID IT! I made it to my first mini-goal for myself today. I am wearing a pair of dress pants, with a t-shirt tucked in, and a belt.....and that's it! No "baggy shirt or sweater over it covering a big ole muffin top. I can not remember the last time I wore a shirt tucked in with a belt. It's been YEARS! I am still on this stupid plateau weight-wise.....BUT the 30 Day Shred is definitely working on the waistline! I had to ask my husband if it looked okay, or if I was too fat to wear a shirt tucked in yet....he just grinned and told me I looked great! I'm actually getting choked up writing this! Just had to share. I also REALLY need to update my profile pic because I barely recognize me any more in this pic! So that is on my to do list for this weekend!

Replies

• sittingduck180
    Options
    Awesome!
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    That's great! Enjoy your day feeling slim and trim. :flowerforyou:
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    That is great!
  • gatorflyer
    gatorflyer Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    OUTSTANDING! So very proud of you!
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    You ROCK and I'm so proud of you! :flowerforyou:
  • gd50cent
    gd50cent Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Well done!!
  • 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    You do need to put a new photo although I think you look great swimming with the Dolphin and I won't be able to find you.... don't suppose you could take another one with a dolphin? LOL! SO PROUD OF YOU FOR THE GREAT JOB YOU HAVE BEEN DOING.... YOUR FOOD DIARY ROCKS EVERYDAY!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!