240cal cake & ice cream

Options
ericarey85
ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
i had extra calories to spare the other night and i was craving cake and ice cream, luckily i had

Betty Crocker Mini Warm delight in molten chocolate,(150 calories) made it like usual
then topped it with 1 serving Breyers fat Free Double churn french chocolate Ice cream (90 calories)

OMG :noway: it was SOOOOO good, it felt like i was OVER indulging,

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Total calories 240, and to make it even better 5 grams of FIBER.

Replies

• ericarey85
    Options
    i had extra calories to spare the other night and i was craving cake and ice cream, luckily i had

Betty Crocker Mini Warm delight in molten chocolate,(150 calories) made it like usual
    then topped it with 1 serving Breyers fat Free Double churn french chocolate Ice cream (90 calories)

OMG :noway: it was SOOOOO good, it felt like i was OVER indulging,

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Total calories 240, and to make it even better 5 grams of FIBER.
  • majic
    majic Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Way to use those calories. :laugh: :laugh:
  • astauff5
    Options
    mmm.... i live for chocolate! that sounds delicious.... its definitely my own personal addiction. I like your ticker. Is that your own pic?
  • krystalmoore1986
    krystalmoore1986 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    hungergirl.gifsabber.gifYummy sounds good im drooling!!!!
  • ericarey85
    Options
    mmm.... i live for chocolate! that sounds delicious.... its definitely my own personal addiction. I like your ticker. Is that your own pic?

oh yeah it is my own picture....... it was taken on my honeymoon at Animal Kingdom, actually both those pictures were taken on my honeymoon....... which actually come to think of it my 2 year wedding anniversary is coming up on Nov. 4, we will also have been together for 6 years on that day.