Replies

• JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I met my very best friend on MFP :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I've met JStarnes, Naesdestiny and AmyDoesIt!

All 3 beautiful ladies inside and out!
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    none of them live in my area...and this saddens me :-(
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Met up with Oregon Lady recently. Went for a walk and chatted. Hope to meet some more people.
  • ncgatorfan
    ncgatorfan Posts: 517
    Options
    That would be cool to meet some MFP friends in real life. Anyone live in Raleigh, NC??
  • Bullly
    Bullly Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hey Lee Now you have made your banana and chocolate cake I'll be up to mee you :laugh: :drinker:
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Hey Lee Now you have made your banana and chocolate cake I'll be up to mee you :laugh: :drinker:

hahahahahah thats fair !
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options

Awwww....I am so sad to hear that. I am coming up to your area in a few weeks for the weekend. Gonna be in Goose Creek for a couple of days. Will let you know when I will be there so we can do California Dreaming for lunch or something.

E.
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options

hahahahahah thats fair !

and here's me only lives down the road!
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    Met up with Oregon Lady recently. Went for a walk and chatted. Hope to meet some more people.

I think that's sooo neat!!
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options

Awwww....I am so sad to hear that. I am coming up to your area in a few weeks for the weekend. Gonna be in Goose Creek for a couple of days. Will let you know when I will be there so we can do California Dreaming for lunch or something.

E.

goose creek? didnt know anyone from out of town even knew what that was lol
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    I haven't met any of my friends yet, but would be happy to if the opportunity did arise :happy:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I've met JStarnes, Naesdestiny and AmyDoesIt!

All 3 beautiful ladies inside and out!
    :heart: !! Right back atcha!
  • monkeysmum
    monkeysmum Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    does having mfp friends who you knew before count?? i have recommended mfp to several friends and they love it but friends i met on here i havent met up with any of them yet
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options

E.

I was stationed in Charleston back in the day at the AFB, and my military roommate retired in Goose Creek. My wife and kids will be coming up to spend a week with his wife and kids(my godchildren) so I will be dropping them off then coming back home. I have met one other person from MFP for lunch here in Orlando, and I have an open invite for anyone who is visiting O-town to look me up when they are in town. Bar at my house is always open.
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options

E.

i am in summerville (sangaree). i go to world fitness gym.
    i have meet someone from here while she was here visiting her BFF. we meet in mt pleasant.

• danacho
    danacho Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    i probably would but it seems most peeps on MFP are stateside which makes travelling from London, England for a coffee a little bit of a mission :)
  • koluvsmusic
    Options
    WOW! Awesome.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Going to be taking a drive to South Carolina in a couple of weeks so maybe can be fortunate enough to catch up with some along the way.
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    Going to be taking a drive to South Carolina in a couple of weeks so maybe can be fortunate enough to catch up with some along the way.

where in SC are you going?