Best Workouts on Exercise TV

Options
Exercise TV is pretty much the only reason I've been able to lose some weight and keep it off. I want to make sure though that I am doing the best workouts on there. I have a fitbit - a podometer of sorts- it is not a heart rate monitor and it calculates that Cindy Whitmarsh's 30 min Less is More cardio workout burns approx 260 calories! that's the most calories burned that i have ever recorded (and i consistently get that number when i do that workout)

does anyone else know of any of the current workouts on Exercise TV that burn a comparable amount of calories (preferably that you have calculated with your heart rate monitor)?

It would take forever to try each and every one and i want to burn the most calories possible!

thanks!

Replies

• tramaine81
    tramaine81 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I don't know about the best exercises on Exercise TV, but I like the Jillian Michael's DVDs. I like "30 day shred" and "Ripped in 30" because they are only 20-24 minutes long. In addition, it reshapes your body as you lose weight so you develop and hourglass figure, even if you have more weight to lose... (think Christina Hendricks or Nicki Minaj).

However, if your only choice is Exercise TV, I would look for shows that feature circuit training (cardio intervals with weight training).