Question for girls only please!

Replies

• keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Im just saying Ive had sex with condoms like maybe five times (I wasnt nailing prostitutes for Gods sake) and it was terrible every time. The only redeeming thing was I was able to bust inside. Other than that Id rather beat it while playing with her titties.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: OMG... so funny!! I feel violated just reading this!!! Thanks for making me LOL!!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Just adding my two cents ...
    It may be the lubricant that you are having problems with. I would check that out.

I am allergic to Non-Oxyl 9 (a spermicide that is used in quite a few products on the market) and it causes redness, itching, swelling simular to a very bad yeast infection,

Same here. I cant use anything with spermicide on it. Its awful! If it was a latex allergy, youd probably have similar reaction from bandages and gloves at the doctor.
  • Sissy4EverX3
    Sissy4EverX3 Posts: 247
    ... doesn't remember the days of condoms... 10 years of marriage has done this to me...
  • flgirlsteph
    flgirlsteph Posts: 125 Member
    Im just saying Ive had sex with condoms like maybe five times (I wasnt nailing prostitutes for Gods sake) and it was terrible every time. The only redeeming thing was I was able to bust inside. Other than that Id rather beat it while playing with her titties.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: OMG... so funny!! I feel violated just reading this!!! Thanks for making me LOL!!

it was so bad. If i knew every guy i sleep with is clean id rather never touch a condom again.. hate the feel of them and now this so yeah i kinda agree with him.
  • flgirlsteph
    Just adding my two cents ...
    It may be the lubricant that you are having problems with. I would check that out.

I am allergic to Non-Oxyl 9 (a spermicide that is used in quite a few products on the market) and it causes redness, itching, swelling simular to a very bad yeast infection,

Same here. I cant use anything with spermicide on it. Its awful! If it was a latex allergy, youd probably have similar reaction from bandages and gloves at the doctor.

im starting to think its spermicide too.. cause nothing else latex bothers me
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Probably. its more common than latex. You might try that Rephresh stuff. It rights the ph level and sort of soothes. And go easy on your bits for a while. :laugh:
  • flgirlsteph
    Probably. its more common than latex. You might try that Rephresh stuff. It rights the ph level and sort of soothes. And go easy on your bits for a while. :laugh:

Haha i plan on it lol might have to become a nun since condoms suck!!! haha who am i kidding lol
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member

As a woman, I would rather the man not wear one but I dont want to get pregnant or get any diseases, so condoms it is!
  • emilymiesel
    emilymiesel Posts: 207 Member
    When I would use regular latex lubricated condoms I would get little bumps that itched and would go away within an hour or so. I have to use polyisoprene condoms if we use one. Normally dont tho! Feels like a garbage bag!! Bare is best (when monogomous!)
  • emilymiesel
    emilymiesel Posts: 207 Member
    Wanted to add no other latex bothers me either. Just condoms...
  • NA_Willie
    NA_Willie Posts: 340 Member
    My birth control method = Whats it going to be girl in the snatch or down the hatch?

Im saying if you are worried that the dude might have something why are you letting him nail you in the first place? Ive been in that situation before and I was satisfied to walk away with a hummer.

ETA: The rare occasions that I have used condoms I get the ribbed ones and turn them inside out. I want all the pleasure.
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    All you have to do is ask the gut if he's clean. I'm sure he'll be 100% honest with you. Most guy's would rather tell the truth than get laid.
  • NA_Willie
    Most guy's would rather get laid than tell the truth.
    Fixed it for you. Lol.
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Most guy's would rather get laid than tell the truth.
    Fixed it for you. Lol.

great, now everybody knows
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Are you still feeling irritation down there? Maybe give the doc a call.
  • NA_Willie
    Damn it.
  • flgirlsteph
    Yeah a little bit also my throat hurts from umm yeah im honestly thinking its the spermicide from the condoms...
  • NA_Willie
    Yeah a little bit also my throat hurts from umm yeah im honestly thinking its the spermicide from the condoms...
    You blew him with a condom on?
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    I was expecting this to be about bleeding genitalia from the thread topic.
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    I work in a hospital and i can't tell you how many nasty things i've seen. It's so sad to see the young girls with untreated STI's. But then again you have to be 16 and pregnant to be successful. FAIL. Use a condom seriously, chances are you aren't the only one. Unless you're in an exclusive relationship I see no reason to risk your sexual health.
This discussion has been closed.