Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

1 YR ANNY!!!!!

BUNNYB
BUNNYB Posts: 91
edited September 19 in Success Stories
Hey Everyone!!!!
I just want to thank everyone who has helped me along my way, and everyone in general, cause without you all here for the same cause it wouldn't be much of a sit!!!
I am just coming up to my 1 yr anniversary here on MFP, and I can't say enough how much this site helped me.... For the first time in my life, I lost all the weight I had intentionally planned on, and then some, as well for the first time, I was able to do it all without the aid of any weight loss meds which I had become a fan of trying!!!
I was off on Mat leave for the year, had almost NO time for working out... and found this wonderful site!
I can honestly say I lost all of my weight with portion control and daily eating changes, and nothing more.
For a year now, I have only eaten on a side plate, have increased my fruits and veggie portions by at least 80% and have a newly found love for low calorie foods!!!
After having my two babes, I started this site at 155lbs and have maintained a 135lbs body for nearly 4months already. Now it's time to tone, and enjoy!!!
I wish everyone the BEST, and hope all of your successes are just as complete!
I'll pop in from time to time, to say hello!!!!!!!
Thanks for more then you know!!! :flowerforyou:

15398.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• BUNNYB
    BUNNYB Posts: 91
    Hey Everyone!!!!
    I just want to thank everyone who has helped me along my way, and everyone in general, cause without you all here for the same cause it wouldn't be much of a sit!!!
    I am just coming up to my 1 yr anniversary here on MFP, and I can't say enough how much this site helped me.... For the first time in my life, I lost all the weight I had intentionally planned on, and then some, as well for the first time, I was able to do it all without the aid of any weight loss meds which I had become a fan of trying!!!
    I was off on Mat leave for the year, had almost NO time for working out... and found this wonderful site!
    I can honestly say I lost all of my weight with portion control and daily eating changes, and nothing more.
    For a year now, I have only eaten on a side plate, have increased my fruits and veggie portions by at least 80% and have a newly found love for low calorie foods!!!
    After having my two babes, I started this site at 155lbs and have maintained a 135lbs body for nearly 4months already. Now it's time to tone, and enjoy!!!
    I wish everyone the BEST, and hope all of your successes are just as complete!
    I'll pop in from time to time, to say hello!!!!!!!
    Thanks for more then you know!!! :flowerforyou:

15398.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    COngratulations on your loss and your anniversary. Your little ones are so cute.
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Congrats!!!!!
    Hitting that 1 year mark really feels good, doesn't it. :bigsmile:
    Keep up the great work!!!
    :drinker: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!