I ride my bike to work daily, what else can I do to lose my

Options
I am riding my bike, a big beach cruiser, 2.5 miles to work 5 days a week. I ride it home 2-3 times a week. I am noticing a big difference in my legs and my butt. I love the morning ride it's a great way to start my day! Now I have a HUGE belly. I want to start getting this big, nasty thing down. What can I do? I'm not expecting overnight results but I do want to see something happening. I went from 2200 cal. and am now between 1500-1800. I've cut my startchy food down also, I know I should cut down more but then I have no energy and end up putting my bike on the bus rake! LOL

PLEASE HELP ME!

I'VE LOST 14 LBS. IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS!

Replies

• vzepol
    vzepol Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You are doing great keep it up.
  • ruffledviolet
    Options
    I am riding my bike, a big beach cruiser, 2.5 miles to work 5 days a week. I ride it home 2-3 times a week. I am noticing a big difference in my legs and my butt. I love the morning ride it's a great way to start my day! Now I have a HUGE belly. I want to start getting this big, nasty thing down. What can I do? I'm not expecting overnight results but I do want to see something happening. I went from 2200 cal. and am now between 1500-1800. I've cut my startchy food down also, I know I should cut down more but then I have no energy and end up putting my bike on the bus rake! LOL

PLEASE HELP ME!

I'VE LOST 14 LBS. IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS!

I feel like swimming helped make my stomach shrink a bit, but it could be my imagination.
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    You are doing a great job! You coukd try adding in extra cardio workouts. Maybe a dvd you could do at home? Leslie Sansones walk away the lbs dvds are a great way to start if your not used to doing workout dvds. Good luck!
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    you're off to a great start, just keep it up!! If there's any way to up the intensity of your bike ride, do it! throw in some more cardio and resistance training! unfortunately the belly us usually the last place our body lets go of the fat, especially for us ladies! don't quit, and great job!!