hey y'all!

my name is adri!

i've been putting off my intro for a week because i wasn't sure if i was going to stick to this program. but after logging my food for a week i absolutely love it! i've lost 4 pounds!!!

i've always struggled with my weight ever since i was a kid. i'm almost 25 now and i've decided that i no longer want to go down this unhealthy path. my weight has never stopped me from doing anything except shopping for clothes. i get so emotional and upset when i realize i've gone up a size. also i'm really short so it's super hard to find clothes that fit properly and require minimal alterations.

but anyways!!! i feel really confidant about MFP and i'm already having fun logging my food!

i suppose this is all for now!
-adri

Replies

• hatchhome
    hatchhome Posts: 65
    Welcome, MFP is an awesome plan and has been the program that FINALLY helped me stick to something. Hope you use it as much as I do. You can do this
  • Tiffysinsanity
    Tiffysinsanity Posts: 69 Member
    Hi Adri,
    My name is Tiffany and we sound similar. I've always been on the heavy side but it's never really effected me. 8 months ago I had my second baby and I'm finding it a lot harder to drop the weight this time. I'm determined and slowly but surely the pounds are going away. Welcome and good luck to you!
  • Hi, My name is Chrissy and I'm a little older than you (34) but I've been pretty much in the same boat. I've tried to change my life into a healthier one before but for one reason or another usually ended up throwing in the towel but this time I am determined to make this my lifestyle and let the weight loss be a bonus reward, as my Dad (who is athletic) says it should be. Exercise and eating right shouldn't just be a means to an end, but a means to live healthily no matter whether you need to lose weight, gain weight, or just maintain! Good luck on your journey and God bless you! :-)