Hello/HELLLPPP!

salomeming
salomeming Posts: 4
edited September 29 in Introduce Yourself
I need some serious help...I'm new here! I started off weighing 168.5 iam now...140.5 losing 28lbs in 3 months..I'm doing pretty well but I would like to be back to 130 at the least by my birthday (August 14)...I just need some motivation maybe more goals will help me to succeed....I'm willing to take all suggestions...

Thanks,
MING

Replies

• nldsmiley
    nldsmiley Posts: 38 Member
    I need help too! I am 13 lbs away from my goal and just can't seem to pull it off!!! I am getting frustrating and feel like I am losing my mojo. Let's encourage eachother!!! My goal is to be down 5lbs by 08-11-11 and another 5 lbs by 09-11-11. I really hope I can do it!!
  • Hmmm....Well, you seem to be progressing at a very good rate, so you're must be doing it right! So, the bottom line it that you'd like to lose 10 pounds in one month. That's a pretty lofty goal, especially as you get closer to your target weight. I don't want to discourage you from that goal, but be careful that you aren't setting yourself up for disappointment because you're setting a goal that's too difficult to achieve.

It's tough to offer suggestions if we don't know you're current routine. Can you tell us what you're currently doing? What is your daily calorie intake? How much are you exercising per week?

AND...congratulations on the 28 pounds! That's awesome!
  • @sandy thank you very much i just need more encouragement
    & @nldsmiley okay sounds cool
This discussion has been closed.