MFP Runner's Club 10/26

Options
I didn't see a post today! Maybe everyone else is resting hehe. :smile:

I just got back from 7 miles with my bf. We jogged and talked the whole way again, it was lovely. The weather was perfect, and I wore my new Asics and Under Armor t-shirt!

We finished in 1:35. Last week we did 6 miles in 1:25, so we knocked 32 seconds off our average mile!! I'm so proud because we did MORE miles, AND faster! :bigsmile:

To top it off, we passed a pair of cyclists twice, and when we passed them the second time the lady said "Great job, guys". :bigsmile:

Replies

• songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I didn't see a post today! Maybe everyone else is resting hehe. :smile:

I just got back from 7 miles with my bf. We jogged and talked the whole way again, it was lovely. The weather was perfect, and I wore my new Asics and Under Armor t-shirt!

We finished in 1:35. Last week we did 6 miles in 1:25, so we knocked 32 seconds off our average mile!! I'm so proud because we did MORE miles, AND faster! :bigsmile:

To top it off, we passed a pair of cyclists twice, and when we passed them the second time the lady said "Great job, guys". :bigsmile:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Yep, it was my rest day! I'm feeling great w/ the achilles now, hope to get back to running after my PT appt Tuesday!

Enjoy those new Asics, I love mine! Great job on a faster time and MORE miles!!

Jess
  • hessied
    hessied Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Good running, songbyrd!

I was wondering where everybody was, too!

Did 12 today in 1 hour 48 minutes. Today was THE perfect day for running!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    It really was hessie! The temp was perfect, very little wind, and the sunset was beautiful over the hills. We're in southwestern VA and it's really gorgeous down here. Great job on that pace, wow!

Jess, it's great to hear you're feeling better! :flowerforyou: