Improving Labs

pammye65
pammye65 Posts: 177 Member
Had my labs checked today....Within 5 weeks(Thats when I started MFP) my Cholesterol has went from 218 to 142, Trigylycerides went from 168 to 95, LDL went from 145 to 80, Fasting blood sugar went from 240 to 132 (im diabetic)....But im so happy!!

Shows all my hard work is working out!

Replies

• AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    That's a great improvement!! Congratulations. Sometimes the non-scale numbers are more important than what the scale tells you.
  • AmyW4225
    AmyW4225 Posts: 302 Member
    That is certainly something to be proud of!! Keep up the good work!!
  • priescm
    priescm Posts: 95
    That is so great!! That is such a great accomplishment! Those are some really important numbers and I'm glad that you have made the effort and seen results. So neat!
  • Pynkklady
    Pynkklady Posts: 51 Member
    AWESOME!!! Great work!
  • waterjogger
    waterjogger Posts: 114
    That's some serious differences in the labs!!! Wow!!!! Keep it up, you're obviously on the right track!!:flowerforyou:
  • pelleld
    pelleld Posts: 363 Member
    How wonderful for you! It shows us all that its about more than the scale and looking cute in our clothes (though that's nice too!). But being healthy is so much more important! GOOD FOR YOU!
  • pammye65
    pammye65 Posts: 177 Member
    Thank Yaw! I have High Blood pressure, diabetes, High Cholesterol, Fatty Liver, Graves Disease. So I am doing this to improve my health Mostly. Thanks!
  • rtmama
    rtmama Posts: 403 Member
    oh wow, that is absolutely fantastic!!!