Love this app!

Options
Hi all,
I was reccommended this app and switched from Livestrong's. I really like it, especially the mobile version for iPhone (and even more now with barcode scanning!) I really do a better job eating well when I track what I eat - everyone should do this! One thing I'd like is to meet some like-minded people so that my stream of info would be a little more social and I'd have more encouragement, so let me tell you a little bit about me and my goals.

I started doing P90X - an intensive workout program - last summer and finished the whole 90 days but didn't really follow any diet scheme - if anything I ate whatever I wanted because I felt I had earned it from working out so hard!

This summer I'm repeating P90X (I was inspired to do so after my colleague told me she was going to do P90X because of having seen my results!). To take it to the next level, I decided to try to be more healthy with my diet as well. For one week I was really hard core and followed the Phase I diet plan very closely but then I couldn't keep it going and fell of the wagon. That's when someone recommended myfitnesspal to me and I started using it about 10-12 days ago. Now i feel on-track and as though my food intake is fueling my workouts - and, surprise surprise! - with tracking my intake for 10 days and avoiding eat out, I'm seeing results for the first time in a year after hitting a plateau my first time through P90X!

Anyone else doing similar things? How do we become "friends" on the app?

Looking forward to meeting you!
Becky

Replies

• fasttrack27
    fasttrack27 Posts: 324
    Options
    Good for you, and welcome aboard! Very nice inspiring post!
  • fasttrack27
    fasttrack27 Posts: 324
    Options
    Oh, and click on the person name to get to their profile, then click 'add as friend'.