Great Value oats and honey versus the nature valley one's

Options
wiffe
wiffe Posts: 224 Member
I used to eat the Nature Valley Oats and Honey bars. I stopped eating them a long time ago because they seemed to be so hard. WELL I bought the Walmart brand and find they are much better. It is weird though that the walmart ones are 10 calories more (IKNOW it's only 10 calories).

Is there anything else you have found that tastes better with the "generic" version than a name brand?

Replies

• ZumbaQueenKelly
    Options
    bump, I would love to hear some ideas!
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    I prefer generic mac & cheese over Kraft....but of course, that's one thing I have to limit now...I always buy generic anything, I've found most generic tastes the same or a little better. With a few exceptions of course.
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    BUT....if you have Kroger near you (not sure what all areas they are in) I did find that their Vanilla Almond Milk was more creamy and had more flavor than the Silk brand.
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Mallowmars LOL :(
  • bel738
    bel738 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    heb has a whole wheat macoroni and it is awesome. also at walmart has a great value of crystal light which is awesome as well and i love these cookies called quaker oat granola cookies its oatmal and rasion they are like 2-for five but are so good and low on callories