I'm new here :)

jolieblossom
jolieblossom Posts: 97
edited September 29 in Introduce Yourself
I just want to introduce myself, make some friends and help motivate each other. I think this site is such a great idea!

I have a big weight loss goal in the grand scheme of things, but I have small, 5 weight loss goals to slowly get there. I have been working out faithfully and eating right for five weeks. I haven't lost any pounds, unless you want to count fluctuation, but I have lost 4 inches off of my stomach. I still don't feel like I'm making progress because the pounds aren't going away..But that's where I'm at now.

Anyone can send me a friend request, I would love to meet you and make some friends :)

Have a good day everyone!

Replies

• You are making progress! Way to go on the inches off! The scale will melt away with time, but you are getting more toned and healthy! Yay! This site is a great idea, I love the idea of the friends and the news feed. So motivating! Good luck!
  • Thank you! I didn't even see your post, do we get notifications or anything? Lol, I am glad I saw your reply though! A friend of mine told me that men lose pounds and women lose inches, haha. I'll hang in there and with this site I'm sure I will do much better! I love it too!! :)
  • GreenGettingLean
    GreenGettingLean Posts: 252 Member
    I don't see much results on the scale either - I tend to see changes in the way clothes fit/how I feel long before the number on the scale drops. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.