small success

Options
OK... so it sounds stupid compared to the posts of "lost my first 80 pounds!".... but I still had my first "success" today.

Most of my department eat out every day. I usually cave in and go with them at least once a week. Today, they were going to the absolute BEST Mexican restaurant in Grand Rapids and it's the one place I can't say "no" to. First, I told myself I'll only eat half the burrito I usually get. Problem is... half of that burrito would still feed a family of 3! Then I thought "I'll just run extra after work and earn the calories". Hmmm.... that would probably be about 10 miles. And who am I kidding? After eating all that, I'll be lucky to stay awake all afternoon. I'm not going to have the energy to run.

So I said "no, thanks"... went for a 4 mile run... and ate my Healthy Choice Chicken Marinara Steamer. 285 calories vs 28,500 calorie burrito!!!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!