I can't believe this is actually happening!!!!

Options
RachVR6
RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
So I've been a fan of Ladies of Metal for a while. A group of hot, tattooed ladies that promote metal bands and their love of music. They decided to hold contests where facebook votes for their next lady. On a whim I decided to submit my pictures and info and guess what.....I'm in the RUNNING!!!!

Right now I'm in 1st place!! Me!?! :noway: But I'm only a few votes ahead of the girl that's in 2nd. This contest isn't over until Sunday morning so I need all the help I can get to secure my win!!

All the support I've gotten on this already from family, friends, and lovely MFPals has been crazy, and you guys don't know how much it means to me!!!! But I've got this competitive itch and don't want to come in 2nd. :laugh:

It honestly takes 10 seconds to vote!! If you have a facebook you're golden! No giving out your email, no signing up for newsletters...none of that. So in the time you've taken to read this far into this post, you could've already been done voting! :bigsmile:

So...here's what I'm asking of you guys. If you want to vote for me all you have to do is *like* the Ladies of Metal facebook page and then *like* my photo. The contest only runs until the end of the week so once the winner is announced on Sunday, feel free to unlike their page and resume your normal facebooking activities, stalking your crazy ex's, playing games, whatever it is you do when you're supposed to be working...I won't tell. :wink:

You can find me here:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150234471181727&set=a.10150234464911727.316729.262113971726&type=1&theater

And there are no prizes or anything for winning....just kinda a fun little contest and they claim you as one of their 'Ladies'.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!