Fed up and trying something new

Options
I joined almost a week ago and love the site. I have tryed so many different times to loose but Have failed every time. I struggle cuz I grew up eating anyting I wanted health or not. Now that I am graduated college and married, this is no longer the case. My goal is TEN and has been for a while. I am hoping that with the help from the calorie counter and the support the site offers i will be successful this time!! (figers crossed)

Replies

• TMuraoka
    Options
    I joined almost a week ago and love the site. I have tryed so many different times to loose but Have failed every time. I struggle cuz I grew up eating anyting I wanted health or not. Now that I am graduated college and married, this is no longer the case. My goal is TEN and has been for a while. I am hoping that with the help from the calorie counter and the support the site offers i will be successful this time!! (figers crossed)
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!! :flowerforyou:
  • racoon1
    racoon1 Posts: 78
    Options
    glad u found us, welcome :wink: The last 5-10 lbs are always the most stubborn to loose but it's not impossible. just endure with patience and keep trying. this is a very good site and we'll cheer you on all the way:drinker: Luck has nothing to do with it. determination and action has everything to do with it, and ur off to a great start
  • duckey66
    Options
    I hear ya...I joined as well hoping that something newwould help motivate me in losing weight. Good Luck!
  • ironweber717
    Options
    Rome wasn't built in a day. Oh those famous words. It will take time to take off as it took time to put on. Stick with it and the rewards will be abound.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    glad u found us, welcome :wink: The last 5-10 lbs are always the most stubborn to loose but it's not impossible. just endure with patience and keep trying. this is a very good site and we'll cheer you on all the way:drinker: Luck has nothing to do with it. determination and action has everything to do with it, and ur off to a great start
    :drinker: Well Said!:wink: