NSV WARNING!

RebelliousRibbons
RebelliousRibbons Posts: 391 Member
edited September 29 in Success Stories
Honestly, this is a hilarious story... so, do read on!

Right now, I'm living with my boyfriend's family in London, and today, the three of us, my BF, his mum, and his nanny, went over to the cemetery to tend to the trees where the family's ashes are buried.

Well, I was sort of awkwardly standing there, because I wasn't sure how to help. That's when I saw the little plastic flower about to fall out of the ornament. So, dutifully, like a good future daughter in law, I bent over to pick it up and....

Ouch! I felt a sharp pain *just* above (but VERY near...y'know) my behind. Since I've lost nearly 10 pounds (possibly more, considering I've gained a good bit of muscle in my legs) my jeans have become quite loose on my thighs and posterior, even with a belt.

Quickly, I stood up, fumbled with the back of my jeans and pulling them up, thinking, "is something there? Did I just get stung?" but there was nothing there, so I put the flower back, realizing that my behind was beginning to sting quite a bit.

As I'm mentioning to Mum and Nanny that I think I've been stung, I realize-- there's something crawling around my thigh INSIDE of MY JEANS...and it felt like a wasp.

So I started, calmly freaking out... "There's a BEE in my pants."

Mum: There's a what?
Nanny: What?
Me: A bee! In my pants. Something, anyway. I think it stung me.

And so, I'm fidgeting around, wondering whether the hell I should take OFF my PANTS in the middle of a CEMETERY where we're NOT ALONE, in front of my boyfriend, his mother, and his grandmother. -.-

Well, it's not going to get itself out so, I undid my belt, unbuttoned my pants, wiggled, but couldn't find it, wondering if it's gotten into my underwear because when you're panicked, you feel like it could be ANYWHERE.

So, my pants are sorta down, Nanny's fumbling around looking for it, and I'm shaking my leg and it's THEN that Mum tells my BF to take me to the bathroom that I didn't even know existed. >,<

After wiggling and shaking my leg the whole time there, I get to the bathroom, only to find nothing. It's gone, but you better believe I turned my jeans inside out looking for it!

(Luckily, the way down was loose enough for it to get out... *Shudder*)

So, folks... the moral of the story is... TIGHTEN YOUR BELT IF YOU'RE GARDENING!

Me, I'll just keep an aspirin on my bee-hind and laugh about my own misfortune.

Replies

• godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    I'm sorry for your bad luck, but that is hilarious!
  • inktink
    inktink Posts: 135 Member
    Haha, yeah, this has happened to me TWICE!! :P Once when I was a teenager and then again just a few months ago.. There's nothing like realizing you have a bug in your pants.. LOL
  • cgd67
    cgd67 Posts: 188 Member
    Funny. Note to self, belt! Thanks!
  • cupajoe
    cupajoe Posts: 155
    OUCH...LOL;)
  • shellshell43
    shellshell43 Posts: 116
    This story made me laugh so hard...I understand wanting to strip your clothes off if you have something in your clothes stinging you...my mom on the other hand would strip naked anywhere if she thought there was a spider on her!..All you would have to say is "Don't move." and she would automatically think "SPIDER" and she'd be naked in 3 seconds flat...I am glad you are okay...and thanks for the laugh!
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Oh My! LOL ... wow ... I KNEW there was a reason I bought a smaller belt last weekend! Thanks for the giggle~!
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    I am pissing myself laughing but i'm glad your ok
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Oh My! This really tickled me!

Cracking NSV....hope your sting heals soon :wink:
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    That is hilarious, but to be honest, if you can't drop your trousers and have a laugh in a cemetery, where can you? I bet all the residents found it amusing!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,423 Member
    Great story, thanks for the giggle.

I found myself in a sticky spot once when I was taking some washing off the line and a spider fell out of the washing and straight down my cleavage. I ripped my dress off immediately (I wasn't wearing a bra) and danced around trying to see if there was a spider on me.....then realised that my male neighbour was watching the whole performance from his kitchen window.
    Ooops!
  • xdannigirl
    xdannigirl Posts: 32 Member
    thank you for making my day! :D
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Heck of an NSV! Thank you for the laugh and i hope the sting heals quickly!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!