Vitamins and Shakeology...

Options
So I take Opti-men Vitamins which I LOVE by the way and I just started using shakeology, Should I cut down my vitamin Intake? Normally im supposed to take 3 pills morning noon and evening but with shakeology is that really necessary? Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Ron

Replies

• Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I take the P90X Peak Results Multi and I take that with my Shakeology in the morning. Shakeology helps absorbtion. I would cut down, but I can't say for sure.
  • dakoerber
    dakoerber Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    You really don't need to take vitamins with Shakeology. I stopped taking Vitamins because all of mine are in my shake now and I don't need them.

Unless you know you are really defficient in a certain vitamin or mineral you could take a supplement otherwise dump them vitamins!
  • Ashalahn_LMT
    Ashalahn_LMT Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I quit taking my multivitamin when I began Shakeology. Partly to offset the cost, and partly because numerous others I had spoken to repeatedly said additional vitamins wouldn't be necessary. If I am feeling a little run down or perhaps feel a cold/illness I might pop a few for a couple of days for some extra help. Otherwise, it's Shakeology and R&R drink.