Any females 5'3 120-30s trying to lose weight?

Options
2»

Replies

• AWALL26
    Options
    I'm new Im 5'3 and weigh 138 my goal is to get back between 130 and 135, but everything has been throwing me off, so I guess needless to say thats why Im here on My fitness pal... and so far it seems to be a great program but I dont know any body that can relate...most people dont even understand why Im trying to lose weight cause were still considered to be pretty small at that weight but I swear they just dont understand that shorter people really cant afford to put on very much weight with out looking stout and at the age 23 thats definitely not the look I want. lol
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    5'1 & weigh 122. i have always wieghed 112 to 114, im trying to get back to that range. Only 10 lbs to go... but i am more trying to tone up rather than get skinnier since im already small.

You are my twin!!! I want t get down to 110, then see how I look, my ultimate goal is beetween 100 - 105 lbs. Oh, and I'm 24... Want to be at my goal weight by the time I'm 25 (Feb). :drinker:
  • drivermarshy
    Options
    im 4'11 1/2 and weigh 132lbs atm... still got a little bum and hip fat to shift but as for target weight i have no idea... didnt realise i had 3 stone to lose tbh lolx