Are you down to single digits pounds lost to reach goal?

I've been at it about a year. I'm down to single digits. Things have slowed considerably. I had some support structure that has sort of gone away. I have some anxiety, and want to get back to my positive, determined self in fighting my way to my goal weight.

With "inches" people, it is probably a little different. With scale people, the digits facts. I've loved watching them fall over the year. Lately I'm not really interested in looking at them. I've been a happy daily weigher until about a week or so ago. I've lost some sort of a motivation technique or structure. I want to get to my goal weight with much deviation from the way I've been going the last year.

I'm wanting to rejoice in the progress I've made. But is seems I'm heading for a longer term disappointment if I'm not able to just get to the finish line.

How about you?

Replies

• farmgirlsuz
    farmgirlsuz Posts: 351 Member
    Although I haven't been at it as long as you have, I share your feelings. Not quite to the single digit weight loss to go, but very close and it seems my body wants to hang on to every single ounce and invite a few extra ounces along for the ride too!

It is very frustrating and some days it is very hard to get and stay motivated.

You are not alone. I feel you pain. Just know that the journey will never be over and you need to enjoy the scenery along the way. Such is life.
  • Toots2012
    Toots2012 Posts: 25
    I WISH!!!!
  • WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    I am also close to that single digit mark, but I do not see it as approaching any finish line. My main goal is a daily goal and that will hopefully remain so until I move on to a different plane. The goal being, exercise daily and eat well. With that in place, my finish line is reached daily when I do both of these things and then, as the next morning approaches, a new "race" begins.
    You mention that "things have slowed considerably". Maybe all that means is that you are moving so smoothly that improvements are hard to come by.