Hello...happy wednesday

Options
hello....new to this site. Went to see my doctor today and she recommended this site. i'm 35 and about 65lbs overweight. I've never been skinny but after my having my daughter about 4 1/2 years ago...I am constantly on the go but don't seem to lose any weight. I do eat out a lot because it's easy to grab and go.

I want to be healthy so that I can enjoy life with my daughter and do stuff with her as she grows. She commented to me the other day that I'm not skinny like the other mommy's...kinda hurt my feelings. :(

Anyways, I've been unhappy with my weight for a long time and want to focus on making healthier food choices and fitting in exercise. Sometimes it's hard because since I'm a single mom, it's not always easy to just get up and go for a walk....or anything super fast paced as my 4 year old can't keep up. BUT I am committed mentally and emotionally to make some life changes....all that said...HELLO :) ~susan

Replies

• myshell67
    myshell67 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    hello susan & welcome :smile:
  • wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Welcome To MFP...we are here to support you
  • schninie82
    schninie82 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Welcome on board!!! Get stuck in!! X
  • drejen
    drejen Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. When my girls were little I would walk while they rode their bikes. It them becomes hard for mom to keep up with the kids.