New couple arriving soon

fittingmyblues
fittingmyblues Posts: 2
edited September 29 in Introduce Yourself
New guy here and Ill be bringing the wife along shortly. We are both in our mid 40's and tired of being sluggish and out of touch with our fitness. With health issues I probably have more then she, Higher cholesterol, thyroid is dead and poor eating habits have made getting back in shape a must for 2011.
We have a 30year class reunion coming up and I need to get back into my boot camp body or as close to it as I can, I'm looking at around losing 45-50lbs and learning how to keep it off. The wife is much better about eating heather foods and will be help educate me as well.
Hope to chat with any and all of you here.

Replies

• kittyloo123
    kittyloo123 Posts: 300 Member
    what kind of a time frame are you giving yourself to lose the 40-50lbs? welcome. this is a great place.
  • wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Welcome! You and the Wifey will love it here...great support
  • cheeksv
    cheeksv Posts: 521 Member
    Haha I would love it if my fiance would join but hes not convinced. Good luck to you both!!!!!
  • cgd67
    cgd67 Posts: 188 Member
    My wife and I are in the same boat and have found MFP to be a big help. Glad your here to join the fun!
  • Packerfan23
    Packerfan23 Posts: 225 Member
    Welcome! You will find great support here. My husband is not on-he does pretty good on his own, but he fully supports me. Best of luck to both you and your wife! :happy:
This discussion has been closed.