Pizza... Ugh!

Options
I've really been making good choices for 6 months... hardly ever totally fall off course. But today... OMGoodness! Went to a sales meeting & they served pizza for lunch. I know better, really I do but after 2 slices the girl walked around trying to get rid of the last few pieces "I" took one. WTH? I regretted it as soon as it hit the plate. Victory is... I was able to catch myself before I finished the 3rd piece and then forced myself to get up and throw it away.

Very frustrating and I feel a little defeated. Situations like these will happen the rest of my life and I must be able to conquer them. I know it's only one day, one meal but cr@p.... Why is this so difficult?

Ok, I'm done venting & hope to get back on track for dinner but PIZZA sucks and should be outlawed! :o)

Replies

• WowieGarcia
    Options
    Same thing for me today.....

Curse that lasagna I had for lunch, and that crusty bun with the butter, and the gummy fruit for dessert! Was not planning on working out tonight but because it threw my numbers out of whack, I will have to. Dagnabit!
  • mxmama112
    mxmama112 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    dont feel bad. . .the vending machine outside my office was calling my name today and i had a bag of m&m's. But that just gave me motivation to work out harder. You can't avoid your favorite things ALL the time. It's ok to splurge once and a while. Just not all the time. The more you restrict those things, the more you will want them!!!:happy:
  • stc74
    stc74 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I miss real pizza, the Dominoes kind, just plain cheese......Good thing I haven't been near it! LOL!

Credit yourself for walking away!
  • wonnder1
    wonnder1 Posts: 460
    Options
    Obviously this wouldn't help at work but...

Pc Blue Menu (Cdn) - Multigrain Thin Pizza Crust, 1 Pizza Crust
    Yves Veggie Cuisine - Veggie Pizza Pepperoni, 16 slices
    Whatever veggies you want..
    Primo - Pizza Sauce Traditional, 8 tbsp(60 ml)
    Kraft Natural Shredded Cheese - Mozzarella 2% Milk Reduced Fat, 1/2 cup

228 calories for a 1/4 of the pizza. It's yummy-takes 16 minutes to make and bake.
  • camy_chick
    camy_chick Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    a good alternative to the huge piece(s) of pizza:

Market Pantry - Flour Tortilla-Soft Taco and Fajita Size-8-Inch Diameter, 1 Tortilla 150 25 4 4 1 10
    Great Value (Walmart) - Fiesta Blend - Finely Shredded Cheese , 1/3 cup 110 1 9 6 0 20
    Hormel - Pepperoni-Original-7oz Bag, 10 slices 100 0 9 4 0 0
    Wal-Mart Great Value - All Natural Pizza Sauce, 0.075 cup (63g) 9 1 0 0 1 0
    Total: 369 27 22 14 2 30

i haven't gotten good at adding pics to topics yet, but basically 1 tortilla, some cheese, pepperoni and pizza sauce. throw it on the george forman, and gives ya a pizza quesadilla. YUM!
    tastes like a stuffed thin crust pizza. and pretty filling.