My rant about ...

Options

Replies

• LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    hahahahahaha

going to start a rant by saying I swear I can tell when some girls are on TOM...... the pages go nuts......people start removing accounts........men start being hunted down like dogs....

I LOVE MFP
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    BAHAHAHAHA
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    All of the ranting rambling rants about rants, begs a question. Jeff, are you on your period? Here's some chocolate. And yes, you look pretty. I will be in the garage when you are done being a rantophile. *Diving behind the couch for cover*
  • Funnybunnyboo
    Options
    Ok,knobs to rants,if any lovely lady,who is menstruating,or even thinking of menstruating wants to find a common thread,and not the kind on a tampon-go to ontheblob.com
    Tells u how many people are on the blob-@ the same time as u r-is very funny!!!
    Ps-I don't rant,I quietly draw up a hit list.....bwah ha ha ha ha!!
    Xx
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Everyone has the right to rant! You shouldn't be ranting about the rants because the right to rant belongs to everyone.

He "shouldn't be". Free speech anyone?
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    All of the ranting rambling rants about rants, begs a question. Jeff, are you on your period? Here's some chocolate. And yes, you look pretty. I will be in the garage when you are done being a rantophile. *Diving behind the couch for cover*

YOU ARE SUCH A MALE CHAUVINISTIC PIG!!!!!! GOD YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!! *eats chocolate and turns on Lifetime Movie Channel*

Ahhh...Now, what I was trying to say is because of your insensitivity, the feelings of others get hurt on this site. Please be courteous.
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    wow, um... This was hilarious... My husband thinks I'm nuts... I think I must have burned 90 calories with all that laughing... I'm logging it!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Everyone has the right to rant! You shouldn't be ranting about the rants because the right to rant belongs to everyone.

He "shouldn't be". Free speech anyone?

I am DEFENDING free speech! He is attempting to quash the rights of ranters!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    *Throws box of tampons from behind the couch* Now load up and go make me a sammich!!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    AND BTW DAMMIT THIS IS NOT A DATING SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(this seemed to be missing)
  • brewingaz
    Options

Come on Carl, I can't rant about EVERYTHING.....
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am a grown woman who has been menstruating since I was 11, but I still haven't quite figured it out. I hope to have this sorted at least 10 years after menopause kicks in, but at the rate I am going, it will remain a complete mystery until the day I die.

Does anyone have a pamphlet I can read?

No but here's a tampon and some midol:yawn:
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    What? I missed all the *MEN ARE EVIL rants. Damn!!! I'm so out of the loop!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

:laugh:
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    You used a calculator, didn't you?
    I did. I'm an engineer, I'm not one to work with numbers much. :)

I work with engineers. They can't assemble cabinets either. Should have made the surveyors do it. Sigh. Now I have a pathetic misshapen cabinet that is threatening to disintegrate.
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options

My head hurts.

Lmao, yeah mine too...
  • brewingaz
    Options
    You used a calculator, didn't you?
    I did. I'm an engineer, I'm not one to work with numbers much. :)

I work with engineers. They can't assemble cabinets either. Should have made the surveyors do it. Sigh. Now I have a pathetic misshapen cabinet that is threatening to disintegrate.

We do design. Not construction. DUH.
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    There is a decidedly estrogen heavy tilt on this site (not that there is anything wrong with that). Many a woman has told me that it is her God given right to rant, so I don't argue. Your rant on rants is duly noted, kind sir, and if you feel better now, then that is all that matters now, right?

Although, I must agree...any thread with "TOM" in the title should be automatically obliterated by a mod two seconds after it is posted...start a new f***ing site, MMP (MyMenstruationPal.com)

Mini-rant over...

You forget that every situation women go through, whether it's warranted or not, deserves an emotional response . . . just sayin :)
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options

hilarious, oh and BTW its not Facebook either, how dare you have fun on MFP...
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am a grown woman who has been menstruating since I was 11, but I still haven't quite figured it out. I hope to have this sorted at least 10 years after menopause kicks in, but at the rate I am going, it will remain a complete mystery until the day I die.

Does anyone have a pamphlet I can read?

No but here's a tampon and some midol:yawn:

*takes tampon with glass of water* *stuffs midol into vagina*