SoyNut Butter...love it or hate it?

akaChuck
akaChuck Posts: 233 Member
edited September 29 in Food and Nutrition
I had Soynut Butter for the first time this morning. I usually add a tablespoon of creamy peanut butter to my breakfast oatmeal, this time I decided to try SoyNut. I've heard it's somewhat healthier than PB HOWEVER...is the taste 'sacrifice' really worth it? Do you have any other foods that go well with SoyNut Butter that you love?

Replies

• theflyingartist
    theflyingartist Posts: 385 Member
    Hate it.
    The only nut butter I found even comparable to peanut butter is sunflower seed butter. It has that same tanginess yet sweet flavor peanut butter has.
    I can't even stomach soynut butter.. eck! Haha :P
  • misslauren88
    misslauren88 Posts: 34 Member
    LOVE it!!!:happy:
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    I enjoy all the nut butters. They are so good and creamy!
  • RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    I use Sunbutter (sunflower seed butter) and Sesame Tahini. At our house, we cannot do soy or peanut products.
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member

Am I completely in the gutter that I am taking this the wrong way? Bwahahahahaha!!
  • Slinkybaz
    Slinkybaz Posts: 312 Member
    Would you recommend a protein shake with them though Heather?!!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Would you recommend a protein shake with them though Heather?!!

Oh no! They are LOADED with protein!
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member

Am I completely in the gutter that I am taking this the wrong way? Bwahahahahaha!!

When it comes from Heather, you're definitely reading it in the right manner. XD
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member

When it comes from Heather, you're definitely reading it in the right manner. XD

She is a pervert....I love her!!!! ( in a non sexual way)
  • GaveUp
    GaveUp Posts: 308
    I just recently tried Soy Butter and love it. Because I eat low carb I don't know what to eat with it. Maybe a half english muffin would work..... hmmmm I think I'll try that.
This discussion has been closed.