Calling all Purples!

Options
Where are you hiding!? :laugh:

I feel like we've all kinda fallen out of keeping in touch over the last week or so! Let's pull back together!

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Where are you hiding!? :laugh:

I feel like we've all kinda fallen out of keeping in touch over the last week or so! Let's pull back together!

• stephi92569
    Options
    All I can say is Sorry. I have been so busy with our ministry that I haven't really had time for any discussions.

I did really good this weekend. We had our Halloween Bash at church and I made 6 cakes, count them, 6, for the cake walk and didn't touch any of them. Needless to say, my house smelt wonderful, and God knows I wanted to just take a big ole bite out of them, but I resisted. They also had nachos, cotton candy, hot dogs, popcorn, carmel apples, etc., at the bash and I also resisted those. It was way hard, but I did it.

I am putting a picture on my page for everyone to see of me and my husband from yesterday. We looked lovely. LOL Yea, right!!!

Hope all is well with everyone else.
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Morning!

I may be completly out of touch if I decide to accept a job offer.....no more time to play!!
  • carak2000
    Options
    Congrats on finding a new job you're interested in, Fab140! I remember you had been looking before.

Go purple!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Fab140 that's great news - new job...but sad news that we won't hear from you. Best of luck.

Hello purple peeps! I am extremely happy - I went away for the weekend - first time since I've changed how I am eating. Made sure to exercise on Friday before I left because I knew I wouldn't have time while gone. I was very careful in my food choices (eating out every meal is really hard) but I did really well. I only went over my calories one day but if I average out I was good - even lost 2/10 of a pound. I was very unhappy about where we ate (when you are with a group it's very hard) but I was very careful!

I am so proud of myself today!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Great job ChrissyH!!! :flowerforyou:
  • fatgottago
    fatgottago Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am still here and I am recomitted! I want to lose 15 pounds by Thanksgiving!!!!!! I am so glad that I have everyone!
  • melissa73
    melissa73 Posts: 368
    Options
    Hello I am still here. Just had a busy week/weekend. I will be happy when things settle down.
    The goals for this week are just to try to get 40 minutes of cardio everyday.

Have a great week.
    Melissa
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Hey Purple Peeps! I've also been crazy busy, and it's not going to slow down for a couple of weeks. Still plugging away. I would like to drop 10 pounds by Thanksgiving. 3.3 pounds to go and I'll be out of the 200's. I keep getting closer, but it's taking so long it seems. Maybe if I'm really good this week, it'll happen. Happy Wednesday! :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    Haven't seen Cannelias around? Or am I just missing her?:drinker:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Haven't seen Canelitas either but last week she said things have been crazy so I guees it has carried over.

Happy Wednesday!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    just an FYI to anyone interested.... Bob, Jillian and former players will be on Thursdays Oprah show....in case you haven't see it in another thread...

Get your tapes set up..... previews...the few seconds I saw yesterday when I was channel flippin looked pretty interesting...guess we'll see:drinker:
  • melissa73
    melissa73 Posts: 368
    Options
    I have been gone and busy with kids and hubby being off for 3 days this week. My dog is sick and trying to get the kids things for Halloween ready.
    I try to check in every once in a while when I log my foods and haven't really seen to much purple threads.
    Has anybody heard from Canalitas yet?
    If you are out there reading the posts or maybe off on a trip. We miss you and hope to hear from you soon.
    We are here for you.
    Our wagon is just not the same without you. :cry: :cry:

Okay enough of that.

So how is all the other purple peeps doing?

My goals for tonight is not to eat any of the girls Candy. None for me. I am sticking a piece of gum in my mouth and chewing away at that. Hopefully that helps.

I have seen a thread about a November Shred Challenge.
    I am going to do shred at LEAST 4 times a week and do my treadmill on the off days.
    Good luck to the purple shredders out there.
    Lets Shred and burn the fat off our bodies.

Melissa
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I'm staying busy as well. The closer we get to holidays, the more hours I get from my 2nd job...which means, soon I'll be working about 70+hrs a week. Wheww!:tongue: Oh well...the money will be nice! And that just means less time to sit around and eat!

• tall_t
    tall_t Posts: 251
    Options
    I just found this thread....

I have messaged everyone. We gotta stay in touch!!!!

Thanks for starting this thread Rach!