Options
Hi All, just going into my second week of doing this, have tried before but more half hearted last time. On my profile is my fat pic, but I've also put one on of where I was a couple of years ago, if I can get even close to this I'll be doing cartwheels! Looking to give and receive support and inspiration, everyone welcome to add me, I love reading the feeds on the page :-) Good luck to you all and you seem like a great friendly community!

Replies

• SusM321
    SusM321 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm about a week old here. Welcome, I think MFP is made up of some of the most wonderful people. We can all do this!!!
  • KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Welcome, it really is a great community full of fun and interesting people! Whatever you need I am here for you.. you got this in the bag :)
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I think you'll find this site tremendously helpful in getting you to goal. YOU CAN DO THIS! Feel free to request me as a friend.
  • cblack51
    cblack51 Posts: 20
    Options
    Welcome, this is my second week actually sticking to a diet. And I think it's because of MFP and it's easy way of documenting everything I eat and exercise which helps. I think you will like MFP and the information and support it gives.
  • missilla
    missilla Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    welcome!!!!!! also new here!!!