if i was

Options
to eat my recomended daily cals and did more excersise do you think id have a better chance of loosing weight.

Replies

• beccaboyle
    Options
    to eat my recomended daily cals and did more excersise do you think id have a better chance of loosing weight.
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I would definitely say eat your daily calories at minimum!
    And then your exercise calories...the running word is you have to eat them too because MFP has already created a deficit for you...

I usually end up with 200-300 calories left over everyday but I seem to be going over my protein and fat lately but I have been doing well and losing steadily...
  • Mahlia
    Mahlia Posts: 190
    Options
    I'd think so. :smile:
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Hey Becca ... welcome to MFP!

Under the General Diet & Weight Loss Help section of the boards there are some topics pinned at the top that will have answers to lots of your questions about weight loss, how to use this site, and also some really good motivation and other information, so check those out!

I wish you lots of success on your weight loss journey! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

Yes.
    There are a lot of people here, LOTS, who follow the site recommendations to a T and are losing LOTS and LOTS of weight.
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Hey Becca ... welcome to MFP!

Under the General Diet & Weight Loss Help section of the boards there are some topics pinned at the top that will have answers to lots of your questions about weight loss, how to use this site, and also some really good motivation and other information, so check those out!

I wish you lots of success on your weight loss journey! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Ooops ... I just noticed we joined at about the same time. :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:

But I haven't seen you around the boards much, so ... ahem .. well ... welcome to the boards anyway!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And do take a look at those message threads under general ... they really helped me a lot! :flowerforyou:
  • beccaboyle
    Options
    thankyou so much everyone
    i love this site soooo much. its helped me loads