Made My Running Goal!

Options
FL_Nettie
FL_Nettie Posts: 265 Member
I set a goal to do a 3 mile run this week averaging 12 minute miles. Well......tonight I did even better!!!!!!!!! I finished my 3 miles in 35 minutes for an average of 11.666 minutes per mile!! It was just such a psychological hurdle for me to overcome that 12 minute mile time. Now that I know I can do it, I'm looking forward to bringing it down to 11 minute miles. That's the next goal, but for now, I'm just so happy I came in under 36 minutes :happy: :happy: :happy:

Replies

• LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I set a goal to do a 3 mile run this week averaging 12 minute miles. Well......tonight I did even better!!!!!!!!! I finished my 3 miles in 35 minutes for an average of 11.666 minutes per mile!! It was just such a psychological hurdle for me to overcome that 12 minute mile time. Now that I know I can do it, I'm looking forward to bringing it down to 11 minute miles. That's the next goal, but for now, I'm just so happy I came in under 36 minutes :happy: :happy: :happy:

Great Job!!
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Great job, that is such an accomplishment!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Danahimself
    Danahimself Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Wonderfull! I am on the verge of trying to be where you are. thanks for the post its encouraging!
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    whoot whooot! bring it giiiirl :P !!!
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Awesome! you are where I would like to get to :D Congrats!
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    very nice!!! looks like you need to set a new goal! :smile:
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Feels good, doesn't it?? And isn't it crazy once you realize how much of this stuff is just mental?? It's like we stand in our own way, and once we get out of our way, WHAMMO. Something clicks.
  • josavage
    josavage Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You'll be at 11 mm in no time.
  • Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    Options
    Way to go!
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    awesome job! before you know it you'll be even faster. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!