NSVs galore! (pic!)

Options
1.) i bought a button up shirt in plain old size large today! and it buttons all the way (little open spot at the boob area, but that's the story of my life, fat or thin, there's always that open spot...)!!!
2.) tried on some NON-stretchy size 12 shorts and they fit PERFECTLY. first time in 3 years i fit into non-stretchy size 12s!
3.) my silver mojave turquoise ring fits my pointer finger of my right hand comfortably (my right hand is my fat hand for some reason... nothing fits over my knuckles.. haha).
4.) while examining my hand, i realized i no longer have "knuckle dimples". my hands are getting skinny! crazy!

look how mean i look in my new shirt and pointer-finger ring! watch out!:

Photoon2011-07-13at17177.jpg

Replies

• chefchazz
    chefchazz Posts: 427
    Options
    lol, cute!!
  • Ginger1384
    Ginger1384 Posts: 42
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Thats great! Good for you!
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    thats awesome congrats!! Love that ring btw!!
  • blueillusion3
    blueillusion3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! It's pretty awesome to start fitting into smaller clothes :).
  • RichardWhitman
    RichardWhitman Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    smokin!
  • missxlaur
    missxlaur Posts: 286
    Options
    nice! where do you shop??? that stuff is so cute :)
  • CynthiaS
    CynthiaS Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    lol congrats :) love the photo
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    woop woop!
    way to go ^-^
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I am so very proud of you beautiful girl!!
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Isn't that funny where you notice it! I couldn't really see or feel any difference until one day I took off my coat & my bracelet that I wear every day (it's actually permentaly on!) just about came off! I had to get the pliers out & remove it to take over an inch off! Glad I make my own stuff, or I woulda been bummed! lol Since then all the bracelets I have made have to be made over smaller! PLUS I could never find anklets that fit, and I actually bought one on vacation! I can wear them again! Hurray!

Good luck on your continued success!
  • starkid120
    starkid120 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Awesome pic! Love turquoise!

Awesome signature! I LOVE LOVE *LOVE* MGMT!! :wink:

Keep up the good work!!
  • numberscolors
    Options
    nice! where do you shop??? that stuff is so cute :)

thanks!! the shirt is from old navy, and the ring is from a silver jewelry shop here in Olympia :) i typically shop at forever 21, h&m, thrift stores, the gap (for jeans), and local clothing boutiques. oh, and *very occasionally* (when i can afford it) urban outfitters and modcloth. can't wait to lose like, 15 more pounds and fit into ANYTHING with ease...
  • keepkickingbutt
    keepkickingbutt Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's super exciting!!! LOVE NSVs. I couldn't see your pic but judging by all the other comments, your're lookin FAB! :D
  • FitnessElle
    FitnessElle Posts: 109
    Options
    That is so awesome. I bet that felt so wonderful to just keep buttoning all the way to the top. Each button must of been like a prize. :)
  • nukehiker
    nukehiker Posts: 457
    Options
    Woot Woot !! awesome job
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    NICE!!!!!
  • numberscolors
    Options
    thanks, everybody! <3
  • Arester
    Arester Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    That's just awesomeness! Yay!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!