New Job and Need Better Food Choices.

Options
I started a new job and I am slacking...BIG time. I don't always eat a well balanced breakfast and lunch is to a bare minimal. It's almost impossible to have a good lunch and I'm faced with horrible food choices. Do you think a protein bar or drink would suffice?

Please don't give me suggestions about packing my own lunch. I do know that's an option, but that's not what I'm asking.

Replies

• cheeksv
    cheeksv Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I love my protein shake. Milk and powder vanilla soy powder no sugar. kinda tastes like baby formula but you get used to it and it is not bad at all. Anyway they taste good, fill you up and get you going. Some recommend a piece of fruit with it, mine does not but that is always good too. I do not go for bars so much because they are too sweet for me or just taste funny but give some a try they would be easy to pack as well. You can even make your own cereal bars there are tons of recipes . Good luck
  • jeaniedev
    jeaniedev Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Becca
    I love my protein shakes....here is my input...Breakfast if you are home, make it a kick butt meal....eggwhites with veggies.... cereal with fruit...a high protein and fiber cereal... oatmeal with fruit of course.....
    protein shakes and bars,.... I love but my Trainer says to try and stay away from the bars...I eat them in a pinch, try not to eat too many.... With the shakes, I use water...so easy but I make them in the blender with bananas and strawberries.....
    I also make them with banana and peanut butter...
    If you do not have access to a blender... I would go with the milk and water option...
    But bring banana, piece of cheese....some unsalted almonds...apple...nutri grain bar...Hope this helps...
    YOU CAN DO it!!!!!!
    XOXOX:happy: