New to forums, always shyed away

Options
:laugh: Hello!! I am looking to link up with some motivating individuals so that WE can conquer this weight battle together. I have usually shyed away from forums and tried to loose weight privately (obviously hasn't worked) so I am stepping out of my comfort zone. Please add me as a friend if you have knowledge to give, I love to learn. I am not sure where to start. I have just been eating well, staying within my allotted calories and tracking all my food. In 2 weeks I am down 8lbs. I have exercised very little within that time fram but usually take walks with my dog. I have not restricted anything from my diet but I DO try to limit my carbs intake. I have yo yoed for the past several years. I m currently 190 @ 5"1. My thinnest adult weight was 135lbs. My doctor have always said I carried my weight well but I really don't like it. THIS TIME I AM DETERMINED TO WIN!! I have done well at every area in my life but always fail to control my eating. One of the main reasons is the MOST socializing I do is over food. I feel confident with your support I can make it. I have perused various blogs on here and everyone is so encouraging to each other which I find amazing. Any who, I have the gift of gab and have probably jumped all over the place on this post. ADD ME PLEASE! :smile: