Newbie to fitnesspal

Phera
Phera Posts: 269 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello, I'm new to fitnesspal but certainly not new to trying to lose some weight. I've lost 10 pounds from my heaviest but I need a more structured method of losing the rest of it. I want to get through the holidays without gaining weight and exercising more so I'm ready to tackle the challenges I know are coming. Being overweight in Los Angeles is exceptionally uncomfortable and I'm tired of it. It's time to change.

Replies

• Phera
    Phera Posts: 269 Member
    Hello, I'm new to fitnesspal but certainly not new to trying to lose some weight. I've lost 10 pounds from my heaviest but I need a more structured method of losing the rest of it. I want to get through the holidays without gaining weight and exercising more so I'm ready to tackle the challenges I know are coming. Being overweight in Los Angeles is exceptionally uncomfortable and I'm tired of it. It's time to change.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    01welcome7jb.gif
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Sounds like you have the desire to get it going! You can do it, just read, read, and read some more and you'll discover all kinds of tips, encouragement, and ideas! Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Welcome.
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Welcome to MFP. This is a great site I have only been doing it for 2 weeks now but I love it. It really helps you watch what you eat and keeps you motivated. :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.