30 Day Shred Help!!!

Options
I just started doing Level 1 this morning & was wondering how many calories I'm burning. I weigh 150 & am 5'7" if that helps to figure this out. I'm hoping somehow with close to my same height & weight & does this workout can give me an idea of how many calories I've burned. Thanks!

Replies

• mommy2boys
    Options
    I just started doing Level 1 this morning & was wondering how many calories I'm burning. I weigh 150 & am 5'7" if that helps to figure this out. I'm hoping somehow with close to my same height & weight & does this workout can give me an idea of how many calories I've burned. Thanks!
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Options
    I'm 5'6, 152 and when I do Level 1 work out I burn about 200 calories. Level 2 is 240 calories and Level 3 is 260 according to my HRM.
    Good Luck :)
  • JMAMA
    JMAMA Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I loved the shred! I did it when some people on here did a challenge and got fantastic results! Good luck to you:wink:
  • mommy2boys
    Options
    Thank you so much!
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Yeah, this seriously rocks..

... except for the fact that I'm SERIOUSLY sore.

Lol

Hey, maybe we should start another challenge for this!! I just started it on Saturday and skipped yesterday because honestly, i could barely walk. (Yes, I am a really big wimp, but I've never ever been this sore in my entire life)

What do you think!??!
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Yeah, this seriously rocks..

... except for the fact that I'm SERIOUSLY sore.

Lol

Hey, maybe we should start another challenge for this!! I just started it on Saturday and skipped yesterday because honestly, i could barely walk. (Yes, I am a really big wimp, but I've never ever been this sore in my entire life)

What do you think!??!

Oh wait!! nevermind! That one is still going!!
  • beckylynn
    Options
    Oh my gosh! I did 30 day shred last night and i feel like my thighs are falling off today... which of course would not be a bad thing :tongue: but honestly..... this much pain just to walk lol.