I'm new and ready to get MOTIVATED!

Options
Hi everyone...I'm so glad that I found this site. About a year ago I finally got serious and started losing weight. I lost about 40 pounds (Hooray!), BUT I lost my motivation a couple of months ago and I've gained about 15 pounds back. :sad: I've been excersing more than I used to, but my diet isn't great. So that is why I'm here. I'm hoping to get back on track and I believe this site is just what I need. I've already found alot of great advice and looking forward to reading more. So in advance " Thank You Everyone!"

102298.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal

Replies

• Chamorrita
    Options
    Hi everyone...I'm so glad that I found this site. About a year ago I finally got serious and started losing weight. I lost about 40 pounds (Hooray!), BUT I lost my motivation a couple of months ago and I've gained about 15 pounds back. :sad: I've been excersing more than I used to, but my diet isn't great. So that is why I'm here. I'm hoping to get back on track and I believe this site is just what I need. I've already found alot of great advice and looking forward to reading more. So in advance " Thank You Everyone!"

102298.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This is a fabulous site!

If you get a chance to, browse through the topics "Stickied" At the top of General Discussion. There are some great pieces of advice:flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Everybody hits that point where they are doing good and then gain some back. Good for you for getting back at it.
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Glad you're here!:flowerforyou: Nice to have you!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: