excersie

Options
what excersise do you do?
i do my walking for 90mins a day every other day. step ups for 15 mins a day 3 times a week well thats the plan.
plus chaseing after my 2 year old

Replies

• beccaboyle
    Options
    what excersise do you do?
    i do my walking for 90mins a day every other day. step ups for 15 mins a day 3 times a week well thats the plan.
    plus chaseing after my 2 year old
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I usually do 30 minutes on the bike, 20 on the elipitcal or treadmil, then do some free-weights, I usually work out on Tues, Thurs, Sat, Sun. I bowl on Wednesdays so that counts as cardio too.

I bought a dvd from jillian michaels from the biggest loser just haven't done it yet. I try to keep it different each time I work out so that my body is challenged. Hope that this helps.
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I have a couple different DVD's I do. Along with walking and riding my horse.
  • JennyGetsFit
    JennyGetsFit Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Beach Body DVDs: Slim in 6, Slim Series, P90, and now P90X!!!
    you see my the before(all running all the time) and after(DVDs all the time)
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I walk on my tready at home, and use 3lb weights in each hand - have built up my arm muscles considerably, and it gets my HR up. Every 5 minutes I walk tready, I add 2 mins with the weights. This is every other day, without fail.

On the OTHER day (every other day), I do tready and elliptical at my work gym, 15 mins each, and two of those days I do a weight training circuit that looks like this:

Leg Extension /sets 4 /reps 15 /weight 100 lbs
    Triceps Push Down /sets 4 /reps 12 /weight 50 lbs
    quadricep extension /sets 4 /reps 12 /weight 50 lbs
    Standing Calf Raises /sets 4 /reps 18 /weight 100 lbs
    oblique dead lift /sets 4 /reps 15 /weight 20 lbs

On one other day per week, I do a few sets of additional upper body weight training

I would love to do DVDs at home, but it's like I'm surrounded by family everywhere I turn My hubby uses the tv almost constantly, my son uses the computer constantly, and when that isn't the case, I have an audience, which I HATE :angry: .