New to MFP

Options
Hi all,
I pretty new to MFP (just started 20 days ago). I just recently checked out the message board and to my surprise there was a world of support out there. As all of you know, losing weight is incredibly challenging. I don't know about you all, but I could sure use a few cheerleaders out there to encourage me. I look forward to doing the same for you. Send a request if you are interested!

Replies

• sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site =).
    Feel free to add me if you'd like
  • SuperHeroRipped
    Options
    welcome to tammy :D
    if you need any help just shout there is always someone with an answer.
    what is your target weight and goal date?
  • MicMar66
    MicMar66 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hi Tammy - welcome and good luck!
  • meljr66
    meljr66 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I LOVE reading the message boards! We are all in the same boat and the support is fantastic!
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    welcome and you can do it here.. fell free to add me :)
  • 145Karen
    145Karen Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Welcome! love to add you as a MFP friend!
  • daniellehendrix
    daniellehendrix Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome Tammy,
    MFP is a great tool. Remember to log everything (food and exercise), stay under your calorie goal per day and start an exercise routine. I love to swim but when I cant do that I walk on the treadmill for about an hour or I really like the "Turbo Jam" DVD, its only a 20 minute workout and a pretty good one too. I started 8 weeks ago and have lost 21 lbs so far. I have about 50 more to go. Good luck to you and add me if you want :-)
    Danielle
  • tammyll3
    tammyll3 Posts: 44
    Options
    My goal weight is 155 lb and my goal date, ASAP! No, my goal is 1-2 lbs a week. :) How about you?
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. its an amazing place thats for sure, lots of great people and support. Add me as a friend if you like
  • SuperHeroRipped
    Options
    I am more focused on body fat than weight right now. aiming for 8% by Halloween.
    155 is a good target. 1-2 lbs a week is easier than it sounds. look forward to
    seeing your transformation!