how to get in/start a challenge?

Options
So I think that starting a challenge or getting into one might really help me stay on track with working out. I try to workout consistently and I am really good at it for the most part but I think a challenge might really help me stay even more focused and lose the weight I want . So my question is, is there a challenge starting/how do I find out about them? or does anyone want to start one ( ps I have no clue what to do for them) so I was hoping someone who did will start one soon :)

Replies

• srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    There seem to be new challenges starting pretty regularly, especially around the first of the month, and they are really motivational and get me working out harder, at least. Just keep watching the message boards and look for ones that interest you, then read the details and see if they are open to new people joining. The challenges that are ongoing and closed usually say so in the title of the post, and if it doesn't say closed, it's usually open.
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    If you want to join a challenge you can join the LOSE FOR LABOR DAY challenge :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/280359-lose-for-labor-day

We started last week, but you can still join!
  • nanc94
    nanc94 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    theres challenges that start monthly, weekly and daily and even longer. so if you look thru the forum id say a few days before beginning of the month you can get into one and for the wkly ones i usually find them on mondays. where i have found the ones ive been in are here on the motivation / support and also excercise / fitness topic sometimes will see them in the introduce yourself one...or best one Recent Post cause then if there is a challenge in progress...the people that are entering their stats it will bump up that topic