I lost 30 lbs!! These are my progress pictures.

Options

Replies

• minnie86
    minnie86 Posts: 187
    Options
    I'm sure they are really proud of you, and I am sure you will be with them again.
    You look amazing! I can totally see the difference, you are beautiful!
  • sonnyless
    sonnyless Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Great job! So sorry about your loss.
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Very beautiful!!!!
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss. Keep going . You're doing great.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    You are looking absolutely fabulous. .. . That is a great attitude to have with all you had to endure~ Hugz
  • Vmsunderland
    Options
    Good for you! keep it up
  • runnergrl82
    Options
    Im sorry about your twins..i lost my twins around the same time...great work tho=)
  • fibrogirl
    fibrogirl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    So sorry to read about losing your twins, but considering all that you have been through you are doing so well with your weight loss. Well done for staying strong and look forward to the next set of pics.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    1) SO sorry to hear about the loss of your twins.
    2) um..YEAH you can see it! Congrats thus far! Great work!
  • shellgoff
    shellgoff Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the loss of your twins! I too have lost a baby at 4.5 months, she was also a twin. Her twin brother survived and is the miracle child in my profie pic!

Losing a child is devasting. You seem to have right attitude of taking control of your life and your weght. Dont let the depression set in. You will feel good if you are exercising and eating good!!!! You have to take care of yourself! Especially if you are going to try to get pregnant again!

Hang in there!!! ((hugs)) May your angels rest in peace.
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss, you're doing the right thing and your angels will be proud of you!! You look fantastic!!
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Sorry for your loss :brokenheart:

You have the right attitude, keep going you are doing great !!
    The healthy you get the better you will feel mentally and physically. :happy:
  • jisabelle
    jisabelle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys.
    The loss of my babies has been the hardest thing ever.
    I don't understand why this happened & will never forget them.

@flgatorsgirl02
    The only thing I can say is take it one day at a time and do it slow and steady.

When I first started MFP I weigh in at 260!!!
    yeah, I let myself go but so what! I was fed up and ready to get back to my former self.

Well at that weight it had been so long since I'de worked out that whenI started back on my treadmill the first day I only did ONE minute! at a fast speed and I could not do it. But I was determined to do it, even if it was a minute at a time and for that first week that's how it was. (Check out my blog it's all in there from begining till now)
    Just be patient with yourself.

On calories, start with lossing only half a pound and after a week go to trying to lose one pound till you get to trying to lose two a week.
    If you want more food then start working out.
    I work out 20-30min a day for 3days a week but If I don't work out I make sure my calories are ok.
    feel free to add me just check out my profile there might be something there that helps.
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    great job on your 30lbs less, hoping to never see it again:drinker:
  • soonersgirl
    soonersgirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    so sorry to hear about your loss....you are doing great! you really look wonderful :)
  • KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss :( I understand to some degree, one of my identical twins died when they were 20 days old, grief can make it so hard to lose weight, so good for you for using it as a motivator ((hug)).

You can do it! For your babies and for you!

Katie
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Sorry about your loss...keep up the good work
  • lelliebugh
    lelliebugh Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. You are a strong woman. And wow those curves. Keep it up lady you are looking amazing.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    First, Sorry for the loss of your twins.. I've had a miscarriage a few years back and understand how depressing it can be. Second, congrats on keeping it up even with all that you're going through. Keep it up :)
  • poutinEeyore
    poutinEeyore Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you for the strong will that you have. Keep up the good work. Hugs to you...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!