Nerd Alert!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Oh man I forgot about Battlestar Galactica. Man I would kill to look like Katee Sackhoff. om nom nom nom
  • FL_Nettie
    FL_Nettie Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I dressed as Donatello the TMNT for Halloween when I was about 22. Oh yeah, I was sooooo cool :drinker:
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to someday give my husband a heart attack by finding and wearing Princess Leia's metal bikini. :D
  • Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to someday give my husband a heart attack by finding and wearing Princess Leia's metal bikini. :D
    I would say something but u know my wife so ill keep my perverted mouth shut
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I'm telling my husband what my new goal is tonight. I'll let you know his reaction once I resuscitate him. LOL!!!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Nerd you say... Anyone into Carcassonne, Settlers, Magic, and the newest addition 7 Wonders? We have parties to play these board games! lol
  • Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    I'm telling my husband what my new goal is tonight. I'll let you know his reaction once I resuscitate him. LOL!!!
    Oh I see trying to burn calls the naughty way lol
  • juliekin
    juliekin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Big-time nerd! 80's, Star wars/Trek, Doctor Who, cartoons, anime, Venture Brothers, video games, been there and done the Ren Faire thing, board games and cards - you name it- I geeked out with it!
  • Keleb_DaWhiz
    Options
    I am the nerdest of the nerds....Technology and everything about it is my game!!
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    <--- DORK TO THE MAX! And super proud of it! Woooo Hoooo!!!!
  • wikkedpinkk
    Options
    I'm a nerd. I'm the only girl I know who likes video games. And not girly games, I like MMO's and violent games. Also love Doctor Who, Star Trek, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Dragon Ball Z and Sci-Fi in general. I AM NOT ASHAMED!
  • Gojira74
    Gojira74 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Lots of Doctor Who fans... that's fantastic. I'm a science nerd (I have a definitive love of biochemistry). I play Magic, WOW, and am an ex EQ player. I clearly like Godzilla movies, and I collect godzilla figures. They adorn my desk and bookshelf.
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Lots of Doctor Who fans... that's fantastic. I'm a science nerd (I have a definitive love of biochemistry). I play Magic, WOW, and am an ex EQ player. I clearly like Godzilla movies, and I collect godzilla figures. They adorn my desk and bookshelf.

Love Dr. Who and MTG!!! Glad there are others!
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    haha lool i still have my folder of pokemon cards ^-^
  • Windress
    Windress Posts: 22
    Options
    Big time Comicbook nerd over here. I have been reading comics since I was 6 years old (and we're not talking that senseless Archie/Betty & Veronica Crap), and have an impressively large comic book collection primarily comprised of Uncanny X-Men, Wolverine, Extreme X-Men, X-Force, The Authority, and the Avengers. I have pretty much anything that ever featured Wolverine in it. I've also got a ridiculous amount of Lithographs, Comic Con Sketches, Busts, T-shirts, etc, and I am the former Webmaster of a Wolverine website (wrathoftherunt.com). Basically, huge, HUGE nerd.

In additional to that obsession, I'm a big Doctor Who, Sherlock, TMNT and Thundercats fan, I've still got my toy Sailor Moon Crescent Moon wand and S Locket, and I'm a pretty active MMORPG gamer. Current games of choice are: City of Heroes/Villians, CD Universe Online, Left4Dead 2, Global Agenda, and Red Dead Redemption

I'm also a bit of a Bradoway Musicals nerd, but I'm not sure if that falls in the same category :)
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Ok so I thought you guys might LOL at this.... Just last night right before logging out from reading this post on my iPhone my husband woke up in the middle of a dream. Normally he just goes back to sleep but he sits up and looks at me and goes, "Hey I need to go into the dungeon!" All I could do was laugh my butt off because apparently he's dreaming about some MMO or D&D.

Oh, and to be even more nerdy... I have a Darth Vader spatula and a limited edition Darth Vader Light Saber that was like $200. I used to be a HUGE WoW Fanatic as well. I have 8 or so WoW shirts, spent over thousands of dollars on WOW crap like race changes, server changes, name changes, and I have both the store mounts and the pets. LOL! Omg so awesome :D I quit playing because its taking up too much of my time and isn't in tune with my new active life style. Plus the lag from Firelands drove me up the wall and my wireless mouse cuts out for some reason... So I figured extra $30 a month isn't bad. I will always have good memories atleast.

<3
  • fitkyriel
    fitkyriel Posts: 29
    Options
    Pretty sure i have been a nerd since 1997. Thanks daddy for my new computer and internet and setting me up an MMO account at age 9 LOL
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Nerd here, representin'

Social ineptitude included. :( Big into video games, computers, LOTR, I still play my SNES and NES and I doesn't afraid of anything.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure i have been a nerd since 1997. Thanks daddy for my new computer and internet and setting me up an MMO account at age 9 LOL

LOL!!!!! DUDE! I totally can relate. My freaking dad bought Everquest back in 2001 (this is when KUNARK was current!!) and thought my like 8 year old sister would play it. NOPE. I ended up getting the game and somehow he was totally cool with me dropping out of sports and staying up all night to play a game that was $10 a month at the time. I was level 5 for like 3-4 months because I just could not comprehend the game and time consumption haha. I was around 11-12 when I got into that. 10+ years later and I've just said my final good bye to World of Warcraft. I think my dad thought it would be ok cuz he played D&D as a kid and was thinking it was the same thing! =P
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Woooow...I am not alone!!!!